Monday November 30, 2020 – Good morning; Monday morning. We hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving holiday.
Things were relatively quiet last week on the golf front with the exception of The Match III. Not gonna lie, we didn’t even watch. We love ourselves some Phil, but without Big Cat, it just didn’t feel right.
But for those that are interested, Phil and Chuck beat Peyton and Steph, and collectively, they raised over $5 Million for charity in the process.
A Fact You Now Know That You Probably Didn’t Need to Know
DJ has made 14-starts this calendar year. In those 14 starts, he has taken home over 34% of the potential prize money. This feat has been accomplished before, 23-times actually by 10 different golfers.
Any guesses on who’s on that list?
Hint: Tiger. 11-times. Lol.
WTF Else Is Goin’ On
- DJ has withdrawn from the Mayakoba Classic in order to “…spend some much-needed time at home with Paulina and the boys.”
- Max Homa is like an onion; there are layers behind his witty social media game.
- Congrats on the sex, Jon.
The Week Ahead
- We’re running a “Slicer Monday” sale and slicing prices in half for the next few members. Become a member today and save 50% on your membership dues, with the code slicer50.
- The PGA Tour returns to action this week with the Mayakoba Classic held at El Camaleon Golf Club in Playa del Carmen, Mexico.
P.S. Matt Kuchar is not in the field this week. He won the event back in 2018. We’re generally not the kind to make assumptions, but is this a PR move? Is he tired of answering questions about how he famously underpaid El Tucan, the fill-in caddie who was on the bag when he captured the W back in 2018?